Thursday, December 5, 2019

Notifications on both apple watch and phone?

On Apple website, it says “Your notifications will go to your iPhone or your Apple Watch, depending on the device that you’re using.”
When I’m at home, I have my phone, computer, there’re clocks all over the house. So I take the apple watch off. However, since all notifications will send to my Apple Watch, I won’t get them from my phone. What can I do? There are two ways:
  1. On the Apple website, it also says “If your iPhone is locked or asleep, you’ll get notifications on your Apple Watch, unless your Apple Watch is locked with your passcode.” So the first solution is to set passcode on your watch. You’re probably thinking, “But, I don’t want to enter a passcode on that tiny screen every time I want to use my watch.” Luckily, that’s not the case. You only have to enter the passcode on your Apple Watch in a few situations, such as when:
    • You reboot your watch You manually lock and then unlock your watch
    • You remove your watch from your wrist and put it back on
    So, if you wear your watch all day, you’ll only have to enter the passcode once when you first put it on.
  2. The second solution is set “Airplane Mode” on your watch; that is to make your watch temporarily disconnected with your phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment